1. The New Castle Town Board will continue its discussion tonight about the draft findings statement for the Chappaqua Crossing retail plan, according to the agenda. The meeting will start at 7:45 p.m. at town hall in Chappaqua.
2. The Bedford Central School District has its vote today on bonding roughly $31.8 million for its capital plan, which is a collection of major construction projects. Coverage can be found at this link.
3. The National Weather Service predicts it being mostly cloudy for Tuesday with a high temperature of 64 degrees in Mount Kisco and Chappaqua, and 65 degrees in Millwood.
4. Daylight Savings Time ends soon, and check this link for details.
5. Lawyer and blogger Brian Mittman argues that the assertion that Social Security disability fraud is more than uncommon is not true.