1. Today, downtown Chappaqua is having its first-ever Fall Festival, backed by the Chappaqua-Millwood Chamber of Commerce. There will be hayrides, a pumpkin patch, a pie contest and more. Click here for details.
2. Both the Mount Kisco and Millwood fire departments have open houses on Sunday. Mount Kisco's is from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Green Street firehouse, while Millwood's is from 1-4 p.m. at Station 1.
3. The Italian-American Club of Northern Westchester is having an antique car event, along with a gathering near the Christopher Columbus statue in Mount Kisco this Sunday. Click here for details.
4. Mount Kisco Elementary School is having its annual car wash today from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. by the Green Street firehouse. Click here for details.
5. The Horace Greeley Scholarship Foundation is having private viewings, in Mount Kisco, of the Louis-Dreyfus family art collection, Sunday from 3-6 p.m. Click here for details.
- Mount Kisco's Methodist Church is having its annual Blessing of the Animals on Sunday.
- Pleasantville has a sidewalk sale today.
- Pound Ridge has its Harvest Fest.