1. Mount Kisco's Village Board of Trustees will hold its second work session to discuss downtown vacancies. The first meeting, , involved landlords. In addition, the group Occupy Main Street held its last week on the issue. This one will involve having business owners as guests. The meeting starts at 6:30 p.m., at the . Click here for details.
2. Meanwhile, New Castle's Town Board will have a joint meeting with the Millwood Task Force tonight to discuss what a hamlet plan for Millwood's downtown should look like. An early overview of what the hamlet could benefit from released. The meeting starts at 7:45 p.m., at .
3. Chappaqua's school board will meet tonight at 8:15 p.m., at the auditorium. Agenda items include a presentation on the special education and technology portions of the proposed 2012-13 budget. Click here for the agenda.
4. Northern Westchester Hospital will hold dance classes for patients who have Parkinson's. There is a session today at 11 a.m., at the hospital's branch at Chappaqua Crossing. for details.
5. has a new mommy meet-up, today at 11:30 a.m. for details.