1. Tonight, the public hearing for Conifer Realty's Chappaqua Station affordable housing proposal continues before the New Castle Town Board. The 36-unit proposal is controversial among residents because of its location near the train tracks and Saw Mill River Parkway and because of its size. There are no new materials submitted for the hearing, according to information in a town board agenda meeting packet. The meeting itself starts at 7:45 p.m. at New Castle Town Hall in Chappaqua. Click here to search for the agenda and its packet.
2. Mount Kisco's Planning Board will hear a presentation today on revised senior housing proposal for rouhgly 18 acres on the former Swiss Benevolent Society site, which would be accessed from Kisco Avenue. The proposal discussion is the first for the project in three years. The meeting starts at 7 p.m. at Village Hall. Click here for our story about the plan.
3. The Chappaqua Library is hosting an open book discussion tonight at 7:30 p.m. Click here for details.
4. It's Red Ribbon Week at Fox Lane High School, which is meant to highlight a drug-free message. Click here for details.
5. Bell Middle School students are doing window painting in Chappaqua on Wednesday. Click here for details.