1. Local businesses are seeking what a grant under Mission: Small Business. Merchants include Chappaqua's Marmalade and Mount Kisco's Pour Cafe & Wine Bar. At least 250 online votes are needed in order to be considered for the $250,000 grant. Click here for details on the program.
2. The announced that it will hold its annual membership meeting, today at noon, at the Saw Mill Club. Mount Kisco Mayor Michael Cindrich will be the guest speaker and give an update on the state of the village.
3. Chappaqua's school board will have its last regular meeting for the 2011-12 school year, which officially ends (legally) on June 30. It will be held at 6 p.m. at the . Click here for the agenda.
4. The will hold a pajama story time this evening at 6 p.m. Click here for details.
5. The Mah Jongg Club meets tonight at 7 p.m. Click here for details.