Its winter break and your kids are off from school for a whole week? If you're still not sure what to do for them, here's a list of local programs and trips for a guide:
- Town Rec Program: President's Week Hoops. Basketball camps are from grades K-2 (9 a.m. to 12 p.m.) at Grafflin, while grades 3-8 are for Bell from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Camps run from Feb. 21-24 and the entry fee, for the town's recreation department, is $160 for the K-2 and $200 for the 3-8.
- Town Rec Program: Snowtubing trip at Tuxedo Ridge! It's for grades 5-8 on Feb. 21, from 9:45 a.m. to 3 p.m., with cost at $40. Limit is 8 kids!
- Town Rec Program: Bear Mountain Ice Skating! Trip is Feb. 23, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., for grades 5-8. Cost is $35. Limit is 8 kids!
- Town Rec Program: Trips to IMAX, Dave & Busters at the Palisades Mall. Trip is Feb. 22, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Cost is $45 per kid. For grades 5-8
- Town Rec Program: Agility and speed training at The Kombine in Mount Kisco. Runs from Feb. 21-24, at 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. It's for grades 5-8. Just five spaces available!
- For more information on the town programs, click here.