1. Mount Kisco's Village Board of Trustees will meet tonight at 7:30 p.m., at Village Hall. Agenda items include Village Manager's reports for promulgation in Shopper's Park and a vote to set a public hearing for changing the zoning code for 2-family housing. Click here for the agenda.
2. New Castle's Town Board meets tonight at 8 p.m., at town hall in Chappaqua. Agenda items including continuing the public hearing for Conifer Realty's Chappaqua Station affordable housing plan, and a vote on whether to merge the environmental reviews of two versions for retail at Chappaqua Crossing. Click here for the agenda and its packet.
3. Bedford Central's SEPTO group, which is a parents' group for special education, meets today at 9 a.m. in the district's central office. Click here for details.
4. New York State United Teachers is doing its annual food drive, starting today at Mount Kisco Elementary School and lasting until Feb. 7. Click here for details.
5. Robert E. Bell Middle School will have a talent show this Friday, from 7-9 p.m. Click here for details.