Editor's Note: The following made it into our Saturday newsletter, in addition to our Friday newsletter, by mistake, meaning it was outdated. The error is regretted.
1. Mount Kisco will have a remembrance for the 71st anniversary of Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor, which triggered America's involvement in World War II. The remembrance, Mayor Michael Cindrich noted in this week's board report, will be at the local American Legion Hall at 6 p.m.
2. The annual KenKen tournament, which will be held in the Chappaqua Library, is only one day away. Click here for details.
3. Jonathan Nankof, a senior student at Horace Greeley High School, will do a music jazz performance tonight at the Chappaqua, as part of its First Fridays series for music. It starts at 7:30 p.m. Click here for details.
4. Parent-teacher conferences are being held today in the Bedford Central School District, which means that there are no classes for students.
5. Mount Kisco's Methodist Church is doing a holiday bazaar on Saturday at 9 a.m. Click here for details.