1. Tonight, the New Castle Town Board is continuing a public hearing on Conifer Realty's Chappaqua Station affordable housing proposal. The building, which has 36 units and a varying height form three to five stories tall, has been criticized by some residents worried about the safety of the Hunts Place location, which they note is between Metro-North train tracks and the Saw Mill River Parkway, and its architectural appearance. Conifer maintains that it wants to continue improving the plan. The Town Board's meeting starts tonight at 7:45 p.m. at Town Hall in Chappaqua. Click here for the agenda.
2. Mount Kisco's Planning Board meets tonight at 7:30 p.m. at Village Hall. Agenda items including continuing review of Mt. Kisco Coach Diner's proposed expansion and The Hearth at Mount Kisco, a 129-unit senior housing center for the former Swiss Benevolent Society site. Click here for the agenda.
3. Fox Lane High School has an art exhibit, including photo and ceramic work, tonight at 6:30 p.m. Click here for details.
4. Fox Lane Middle School has a 7th-grade chorus and orchestra concert tonight at 7 p.m. Click here for details.
5. The Chappaqua Library has an open book discussion tonight, at 7:30 p.m. The subject of the talk is The Man in the White Sharkskin Suit by author Lucette Lagnado. Click here for details.