1. The Chappaqua school board meets tonight for a work session, at 8:15 p.m. at Horace Greeley High School. Agenda items include a presentation on the curriculum and technology aspects of the proposed 2013-14 budget. Click here for the agenda.
2. The Bedford Central school board meets tonight at 7 p.m., at Fox Lane Middle School. Agenda items include a timeline update on the proposed capital plan, along with presentations on the state of the district's operations and technology. Click here for the agenda.
3. Quaker Hill Tavern in Chappaqua will host an open mic night, run by Music in Chappaqua to benefit Hope's Door. It starts tonight at 8:30 p.m. Click here for details.
4. New Castle's architectural review board meetings tonight at 8 p.m., at New Castle Town Hall in Chappaqua. Click here for the agenda.
5. The Chappaqua Library will host a Chinese book discussion group and a film, tonight at 7 p.m. Click here for details.