1. New Castle's town board will resume discussion about what to do with the Chappaqua train station at tonight's work session. The plan is for the town to put out a request for proposals. Recently, the chefs behind the former Flying Pig . The meeting starts at 7:45 p.m., at New Castle Town Hall. Click here for the agenda.
2. The New Castle Planning Board will continue discussion in its review of the new Millwood firehouse. Its meeting starts at 7 p.m., also at town hall. Click here for details.
3. Teatown Lake Reservation is launching a children's discovery series. for this week's schedule.
4. Candidates running for seats on the Chappaqua and Bedford school boards are unopposed. for our coverage of Chappaqua and for our coverage of Bedford.
5. Fox Lane High School is hosting a financial aid day, tonight at 7 p.m. in the small cafeteria. Click here for details.