- Not DEAD Yet ~ Playing the Music of the Grateful Dead: Come out for some live music at MTK Tavern in Mount Kisco.
- Pop Tart Pastry making at the Chappaqua Library.
- Environmental Film Series: This event, at the Lewisboro Library, will kick off with a documentary entitled Bag It. A discussion will follow.
- CPR class for friends and family at Chappaqua Volunteer Ambulance Corps
- Visit from author Joan Gussow to Teatown
- Mike Chace Memorial Hike at the Westmoreland Sanctuary
- Bedford Audubon: Explore Greenwich Point Park with Naturalist Tait Johansson: Spend some time outside (forecast is calling for cloudy skies and cold weather Saturday, but snow is slated to hit Sunday) for a chance of seeing long-tailed ducks, scoters and more.
- Think fit: Attend Martial Arts Open House in Bedford Hills and/or Zumba with Rachel at NWSOD in Katonah.
- Pre-School Fair at the Katonah Village Library: Speak with representatives from several area pre-schools at this second annual event.
- Ground Hog Day program at Teatown
- Adopt a Sugar Maple: Program, which requires participants to attend lectures like the one scheduled for Feb. 3, allows folks to learn how make syrup from maple sap.
- Watch the Super Bowl from home or a local eatery.