There are tons of ways to keep busy in and around New Castle and Mount Kisco, as well as greater Northern Westchester, this weekend, and we're here to help you decide which happenings are for you.
If your event isn't mentioned, use the comments section to tell us about it!
Think Fit Fundraiser
When/Where: 2 to 5 p.m., Sunday, at Club Fit in Briarcliff Manor
Why go: Think Fit is an opportunity to participate in a fundraiser to support research for curing pediatric brain tumors. There will be several activities, including Zumba, a fun festival and more. Guests will include the New York Giants' Justin Tuck.
Katonah Thrift Shop Book Sale
When/Where: 10 to 4 p.m. Friday and 10 to 1 p.m. Saturday/Katonah Thrift Shop (71 Bedford Road)
Why go: This is the last weekend of the shop's annual sale, which means prices range from 50 cents to a couple of dollars. Whether you're looking for a book to sit on the coffee table, an entertaining picture book for your youngster, the best in fiction or a special non-ficture work, the shop may be your answer. CDs, DVDs and X-Box games will be for sale, too.
- Fox Lane High School's tag sale to raise money for its annual Wellness Day: Saturday and Sunday at the school's large cafeteria.
- Mount Kisco Elementary School's 5th-grade pasta dinner: Friday night at MKES, from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Community Potluck and Discussion: Friday night at Katonah United Methodist Church
- Dinner and Dancing at Le Chateau Restaurant: Saturday evening at Le Chateau Restaurant (in South Salem)
- Early Season Gardening with the Pound Ridge Land Conservancy: Saturday morning at The Armstrong Education Center (in Pound Ridge)
- Exhibit: “Beyond the Bed”: Saturday at Katonah Museum of Art
- : Saturday afternoon at Katonah Village Library
- Pet Adoption Event: Saturday morning at Northwind Kennels (in Bedford)
- When Work Is Done (art exhibit): Saturday evening at Hiram Halle Memorial Library (in Pound Ridge)