1. Today includes Yom Kippur, part of the Jewish High Holy Days, which started last night and runs until tonight. For a look at services at local synagogues in Mount Kisco and New Castle, click here for Bet Torah, click here for Mount Kisco Hebrew Congregation and click here for Temple Beth El.
2. Both Chappaqua and Bedford Central schools are closed today because of Yom Kippur.
3. Mount Kisco Village Historian Harry McCartney is holding his history series called "The Long Journey," today at 1 p.m. Click here for details.
4. The Mount Kisco Public Library has a Gaming Club meeting today at 4:30 p.m. Click here for details.
5. Westmoreland Sanctuary is holding Break with the Hawks on Thursday at 8 a.m. Click here for details.