this link.1. Douglas G. Grafflin Elementary School's PTA announced that it is hosting its annual Halloween Spooktacular. It will be next Saturday from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. and include activities such as games, face painting and a magic show. More details are at
2. The annual fall festival for downtown Chappaqua will take place next Saturday, the Chappaqua-Millwood Chamber of Commerce announced. It will be from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. More details are at this link.
3. The New Castle Women Voters of New Castle announced that it is holding its candidates' night, which will be on Thursday at 7 p.m. at the Chappaqua Library. It will feature discussion sessions with supervisor candidates Penny Paderewski and Rob Greensteein, and a discussion with council seat candidates John Buckley (the only incumbent), Adam Brodsky, Michael Wolfensohn and Lisa Katz. There will also be discussions between incumbent county Legislator Michael Kaplowitz and challenger Gregory Kane, along with incumbent Town Justice Noah Sorkin and challenger Stuart Miller.
4. The Mount Kisco Village Board of Trustees meets on Monday night at 7:30 p.m. at Village Hall. Agenda items include honoring John Hvisch.
5. Houlihan Lawrence in Chappaqua announced that it will hold its annual Shop for the Cause Boutique, which involves Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. It will be on Saturday at 10 a.m. at its office in Chappaqua.
6. The GYM at Armonk announced that it is hosting a fundraiser connected to Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.
7. The Bedford Central School District's bond referendum on its roughly $31.8 million capital plan will be this Tuesday from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., with polling places in each elementary school. Voters' place depends on which elementary attendance area they live in. The plan includes a major interior and exterior renovation of West Patent Elementary School, replacing science labs and expanding the cafeteria at Fox Lane Middle School, replacing the turf track and water system at the Fox Lane campus and roof replacements at six of the district's seven schools. More information can be found at this link on the district's website.
8. The New Castle Town Board will discussing the draft findings statement for the Chappaqua Crossing retail plan again at its meeting on Tuesday night, according to the agenda, which will be at 7:45 p.m. at town hall in Chappaqua.
9. Bedford Village Elementary School's harvest festival is scheduled for next Saturday.
10. The Lewisboro Library announced that it is having the South Salem Ghost Walk, which is Friday night at 7 p.m. The walk includes a night-time journey through the area.