Agenda items include another work session for review of the Chappaqua Crossing retail plan's latest iteration and of a proposed cell tower at 620 Armonk Road. Planning Board members, at their last work session for Chappaqua Crossing, were not enthusiastic about the layout. Packet material for the proposed cell tower is at this link.1. New Castle's Planning Board is scheduled to meet on Tuesday, according to its agenda, at 7 p.m. at town hall in Chappaqua.
2. The Mount Kisco Village Board of Trustees has a public hearing on its agenda for tonight's meeting, which involves updating an existing cell tower near Mountain Avenue. Other agenda items include appointment of a building inspector and a presentation from Northern Westchester Hospital CEO Joel Seligman. The meeting is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. at village hall. The agenda, attached with the meeting packet, is at this link.
3. The Bedford Central School District's school board is scheduled to have a meeting on Wednesday, according to the calendar posted on the district's website. As of early Monday morning there is no agenda posted for the meeting.
4. West Patent Elementary School has a winter concert on Tuesday at 7 p.m., according to this link.
5. Fox Lane High School has an art exhibit on Thursday at 6:30 p.m., according to this announcement.
6. There are several musical performances in Chappaqua's schools that have been announced by the school district. They include an orchestra concert for Robert E. Bell Middle School on Dec. 18 at 7 p.m.; a Horace Greeley High School chorus concert on the same night at 7:30 p.m.; and a Seven Bridges Middle School band concert on Dec. 19 at 7:30 p.m.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something