Here's an overview of what Mount Kisco has announced its village services for on Thursday, three days after Hurricane Sandy hit:
- Justice Court has a temporary phone number, at 914-224-4343
- Fox Senior Center has reopened for TV, computer and power, but regular services have been canceled.
- The Memorial pool complex at Leonard Park is still closed.
- Jodi's Gym has announced its open with free kids' events and WiFi.
- Grand Prix New York is open for activities
- Mount Kisco Public Library remains open. Note: If there is high usage of WiFi, it may not be reliable to use, as was the case on Wedneday during peak turnout.
- Starbucks remains closed, an employee at the store confirmed, but may reopen tomorrow. A notice posted at its door on South Moger Avenue stated that it was coping with brown outs.