1. Mount Kisco's Village Board of Trustees meets tonight, 7:30 p.m. at Village Hall for its last regular meeting of 2012. Agenda items include a vote on a proposal tax reduction settlement for the Foxwood condo complex and renewal of a lease with New York State Police for a property on Maple Avenue. Click here for the agenda and its packet.
2. New Castle's Town Board and Planning Board will each discuss the retail and grocery rezoning proposals for Chappaqua Crossing at their meetings tonight. Click here for our advance story about the meetings.
3. The Chappaqua Library is hosting an SAT overview with Dr. Niyu Ge starting tonight at 7 p.m. Click here for details.
4. Fox Lane Middle School is hosting an 8th-grade chorus concert and a 7th-grade band concert, starting tonight at 7 p.m. at Fox Lane High School's theater. Click here for details.
5. Because of the Newtown, CT shooting, Fox Lane High School is not allowing alumni or former students to return this week, the school announced. However, they can return after holiday break, starting the week of Jan. 7, 2013. Click here for the announcement.