1. Tonight, Friends of Neighbors Link will hold its Immigrant Voices-Film As Story gathering, which will include a screening of a documentary on how a group of immigrants developed their own script. The event is tonight at 6 p.m. at the Jacob Burns Film Center in Pleasantville. Click here for details.
2. New Castle's Town Board has a work session tonight, followed by a regular session. The first part involves a joint meeting with Pleasantville's Village Board, starting at 7:30 p.m. at Town Hall in Chappaqua. The work session will continue with talk about the proposed 2013 budget. The regular session will include a visit from state Sen. Greg Ball, the lawmaker announced. It will also include a vote on whether to extend the multifamily housing zone for Chappaqua Crossing for another six months. To learn more about tonight's meeting, click here for the agenda.
3. Mount Kisco's Village Board of Trustees meets tonight at 7:30 p.m., at Village Hall. Agenda items include a vote on the sale of property in Bedford Hills and a public hering on proposed higher sewer rates. Click here for the agenda and its attached packet.
4. School districts are being asked to vote today on Putnam/Northern Westchester BOCES' slimmed-down capital plan. Chappaqua's school board will vote on it at a special 8 a.m. meeting at the Education Center. Bedford Central's school board will vote at its regular meeting, which starts at 8 p.m. at Fox Lane Middle School's Little Theatre. Click here for Bedford Central's agenda and click here for Chappaqua's agenda.
5. Tonight marks the first information meeting for the Community Investment Program, which is overseeing communications for the Bedford Central School District's capital plan for renovating West Patent Elementary School and Fox Lane Middle School. The meeting starts at 6:30 p.m., in the middle school's cafeteria. Click here for learn more in our story.