1. At tonight's New Castle Town Board meeting there will be a presentation on improving the mapping system to be used for emergency purposes. Doing so was raised as a priority late last year in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy's damage in town. The meeting starts at 7:45 p.m. at town hall in Chappaqua. Click here to search for the agenda.
2. Energize New Castle will hold an information session tonight for homeowners to save energy. It will include a talk from "Energy Coach Norm Jen about energy savings at home. The event starts at 7:30 p.m. at the Chappaqua Library. Click here for details.
3. Fox Lane Middle School's sixth graders are holding a band, orchestra and chorus concert tonight at 7 p.m., at Fox Lane High School's Mary Lou Meese Theater.Click here for details.
4. The New Castle Historical Society will kick off its antiques series today at 10 a.m. at the Chappaqua Library. Click here for details.
5. Mount Kisco's Planning Board meets tonight at 7:30 p.m. at Village Hall. The agenda includes a vote on the Mt. Kisco Coach Diner's proposed expansion. Click here for the agenda.