1. held its fundraiser last night, at its Mount Kisco store. The group received support form local businesses, including , , and .
2. It was announced that County Legislator Peter Harckham (D-Katonah) will moderate a housing hearing in Mount Kisco. The hearing, which is Westchester Residential Opportunities - it promotes affordable housing - will include County Clerk Timothy Idoni and a senior advisor to the state attorney general. The hearing starts at 6 p.m., at the .
3. The Lynn Academy of Irish dancers is performing this evening at the , at 5:30 p.m. Click here for details.
4. The will host a youth book discussion group, tonight at 7 p.m. It's for kids in grades 4-6. Click here for details.
5. The Daisy Jopling Band is performing today at the Katonah Village Library, at 7 p.m. for details.